This policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
We collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
Information about your computer, and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographic locale, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and the number of pages you view.
Information that you provide to us. This includes your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, or personal data.
Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing and your use of our services provided by using our website, requesting a quote, making a reservation, email notifications, and/or correspondences regarding or relating to our service.
Any other information you choose to share with us.
We may use your personal information to;
- administer the website.
- improve your browsing experience, by personalizing the website to you.
- send you general (non-marketing) communications.
- send you email notifications you have requested.
- send your our newsletter and other communications, by email or similar technology or, when you have specifically agreed, by mail.
- provide third parties with statistical information about site use–information not identifiable to individual users.
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to this website.
Please let us know if personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We use Google Analytics to analyze use of this website.
Google Analytics generates information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on user’s computers. This information is used to create reports about the use of our website. Google stores this information.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention, hacking, or reducing credit risk).
April 8, 2018